tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat shutdown problem due to running threads.
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:54:54 GMT
CBy wrote:
> Thanks for pointing me in the right direction André. A
> ServletContextListener fixed my problem.

My own contribution was minimal, and due mainly to the fact that I am
eavesdropping on the real Tomcat experts conversations here and
remembering some things, even if I never used them myself and would not
recognise one if it appeared in some code.
Fortunately, a Listener is a Tomcat "thing" that has a pretty expressive
name, and it seemed to fit your request.
Don't ask me how it works though..
;-)