tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Language Problem
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 07:22:09 GMT
Dharani wrote:
> We have developed an application and it supports multi languages. We
> uploaded the translated files and we could see the pages translated into
> particular language nicely.
>  But after we restart the tomcat server there were only '???????' for every
> word instead of the language.

Aaaah ! this must be tomcat 0.67 running under NOS 2.0 on a Cromemco64
motherboard.
;-)

This is a case where it helps to be precise.  You are probable not
seeing "????" for every word, just one "?" for each character that is
not US-ASCII, right ?

  Can you tell me whether we have to do any
> configurations in Tomcat server to resolve this.

Check this thread :

http://www.nabble.com/Tomcat-Language-td23442884.html

If you need further help after that, please specify precisely which
version of Tomcat, on which platform.  It really matters.