tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: chunked encoding
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 23:13:05 GMT
Anthony J. Biacco wrote:

> That'd be ideal, yes. I haven't found any such parameters in Apache so far though.

I wasn't necessarily thinking about an existing parameter or module.
More of a custom add-on, which would make the request to Tomcat, buffer
the response, and return it in one chunk with a proper content-length
header to the CDN caller.
It would be something quite easy to prototype with mod_perl and test the
concept.
That would of course only be worth the effort if "fixing" this would
require a major effort at the Tomcat or AJP/mod_jk level (which it might
well be).