tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: tomcat6.0.18 service unable to start
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:23:04 GMT
Steve Ochani wrote:

>>> my process monitor log at  http://www.sendspace.com/file/t0tahr
>>>
>> Not an answer to the problem, but the link you provide requires a
>> signup, which many people will not want to do. So, basically, we can't
>

> Not really, scroll down and click the link to download, ignore the ad about registration.

Yes, really. With FF 3.1 it never shows any download link.
YMMV, but that's the M I get.
With IE7, after a while, the content changes and it does indeed show a
download link.
But also a message saying it blocked popups etc..
Not encouraging for people wanting to help anyway, most of them I guess
won't be using IE anyway.