tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: custom header
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 15:59:37 GMT
Anthony J. Biacco wrote:
> Is there a way to set a custom HTTP header from tomcat/mod_jk for the
> AJP connector? Short of changing the tomcat/mod_jk source code, that is.
> I have requests go from apache -> mod_jk -> tomcat, multiple servers,
> and I want to see in a Response header what tomcat my request is getting
> processed by.

I am not sure that this is the quickest/easiest solution, but you should
be able to do that with a servlet filter at the Tomcat level.
Maybe have a look at the usual toolbox for this kind of thing :
urlrewritefilter at tuckey.org ?
It should allow you to add a custom response header without any
reprogramming.