tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Blank page when native DLL used
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 02:59:58 GMT
Hi Chuck,

Nope, I just verified, I made no changes to server.xml at all... in
fact, the only thing I did do was take all the preinstalled applications
and remove them from webapps... I'd be surprised to learn it, but could
that be the problem somehow?

Thanks,
Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Author of "Practical Ext JS Projects with Gears" (coming soon)