tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jamz_2010 <>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Salesforce Issue
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:34:20 GMT

Sorry about that, I have checked the catalina.out file and it says that an
exception is thrown, I will have a ensure it prints the stack trace and will
have a look at it in the morning - sorry I can't test this earlier but I
need to wait for it to fail overnight. At the moment I simply catch the
exception that is thrown and it simply gives a null error. This I would
normally expect to occur when there is no data present in the database,
however, I have also printed the SQL query and checked it against the
database and it brings back results. I'll get that stack trace to you asap.