tomcat-users mailing list archives

From newToMina <>
Subject Re: Jsp working fine from tomcat, but displaying source when accessed through apache (Only on Firefox)
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:44:58 GMT

I changed JKMount as you suggested. But firefox is still displaying the
source when accessing through apache. Direct tomcat access displays fine.
Firefox is rendering the page as follows:

Direct from tomcat (http://server:8080/appname/servlet/Controller)
Type : text/html
Render Mode: Standards compliance mode

Access tomcat through apache (http://server/appname/servlet/Controller)