tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JebaB <jebab...@yahoo.com>
Subject Logging - No More Connections
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 21:32:43 GMT

I am currently using Tomcat 6.0 and in the previous versions I have used, I
used to see a message when all the threads are in use and Tomcat was
rejecting connections due to no more available threads. I am not able to see
this message on Tomcat 6.0. I was able to add property in logging.properties
to see when the threads are getting initiated but do not see a message when
Tomcat is rejecting connections. What do I need to do to see this message?

Thanks.