tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dljohnson69 <>
Subject Re: ISAPI issues
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:30:42 GMT

Actually I am still on 1.2.27 but am willing to update, just cannot find a
compiled download of the 1.2.28 dll.

However, I made those changes and now there are no errors in the isapi.log
but the browser errors with "service temporary unavailable".  When I check
the logs I get "All Tomcat instances failed, no more workers left". The next
line says, "all tomcat instances are busy or in error state".  This was
AFTER a reboot of the physical box.

I have done nothing nor know how to use the jkstatus, it was just in the
work or uri example files.  Let me know if I should remove it or if further
configuration needs to be done if it is needed.  Actually I have 2 Tomcat
installs, one for ps and one for ws.  We are trying to mimic a 3rd party app
of a vendor and this is the way they have theirs.  Only difference is they
have Apace and we have IIS, hence the lack of knowledge on it.

I have the examples working from IIS, just not the apps for ws and ps.