tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Blank page when native DLL used
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 03:13:31 GMT
> From: Frank W. Zammetti [mailto:fzlists@omnytex.com]
> Subject: Re: Blank page when native DLL used

> the only thing I did do was take all the preinstalled
> applications and remove them from webapps...

Including ROOT?  If you don't have a default webapp deployed, you will get a blank page back
if the URL can't be matched against any of the deployed webapps.  (This is true with and without
tcnative-1.dll available.)  Note that the browser may display an old copy of the Tomcat home
page if it has one lying around; hitting refresh will get rid of that.

 - Chuck