tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "attacus" <atta...@trtk.ru>
Subject Apache mod_jk HTTPS problem
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:42:02 GMT
Recently I registered the domain for my application IP. Now I use Apache and
mod_jk as front end for JBoss 4.2.2. I can access my application in three
ways: thorough localhost, IP and domain name. In case of HTTP all works fine
but requests for HTTPS pages are successfully only if I use localhost or IP.
The domain name doesn't work. In case with domain name Apache searches
static content instead of my dynamic JBoss-Tomcat-produced page, and finally
returns error 404. Please help me if you have any ideas where to dig.