tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Schneider <rc4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Tomcat users meetup in London
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 10:14:56 GMT
Whish I could have made it to London, however, since I'm packed here
like never b4 and - most important - my wife is due with our first kid
within the next couple of weeks, I earned a few vetoes :(

And concerning why it's quiet on the list:

In most European countries today is labour-day meaning a really long
weekend. Quite some ppl are making this into one week holidays. So
give it a few days, and the list will be back to normal.

Cheers

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2