tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andre-John Mas <andrejohn....@gmail.com>
Subject Page not completing loading - ideas?
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 23:01:14 GMT
Hi,

We recently encountered an issue on one of our integration machines,
where a fews pages will not finish loading (actually it will, but only
after around 4 minutes), and this is not even a large page. The same
tomcat and web application work fine on the local development
workstation and pre-integration server. Because the integration
machine is managed by the customer, we aren't allowed to make any
modifications to tomcat or the webapp without their consent (which is
not always easy politically). For this reason we need to be able work
out what could be causing the issue.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to go about analysing the issue?

We are using Linux, Tomcat 5.5.27 and JDK 1.6. The pages are rendered
using XSL (I suspect this issue might be here, but nothing in the logs
help).

André-John