tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Blank page when native DLL used
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 02:59:07 GMT
Hi Charles,

JVM info:
java version "1.6.0_11"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.0-b16, mixed mode, sharing)

32-bit, and I re-confirmed I have the right download (which seems
obvious anyway given that Tomcat picks it up and starts running with it,
but you never know).

Thanks,
Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Author of "Practical Ext JS Projects with Gears" (coming soon)