tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat Server can't load himself (without using localhost)
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 11:58:45 GMT
I'll bet your router or  firewall are doing address translation, so the
DNS of sogetel.it is returning a public routable address, while the
address of the machine itself is a different, non-routable one.  Most
routers won't do that kind of turn-around (routing a request from
inside, back out the inside interface).