tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: AJP connections just stop working
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 12:42:21 GMT
On 22.05.2009 14:09, kvancamp wrote:
> One more question: With my HTTP port, I know I can always easily test it,
> via my browser or scripted using wget.  Anybody know of a simple
> command-line utility like wget, that works with AJP?  I think this would be
> a good tool to have, to help diagnose AJP problems (and would allow me to
> easily set up some automated stress tests).

Coud you please open an enhancement request in Bugzilla for this? There
is some code floating around, which we might be able to bundle with the
mod_jk source release. Not sure, how soon we would provide a windows
binary, but at least we should offer what we already have lying around.

It would definitely make sense to have an AJP commandline client to test
connectivity.

Regards,

Rainer