tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Kerber <>
Subject Re: MAX Simultaneous connections with Tomcat on Windows XP Pro
Date Sat, 16 May 2009 01:24:31 GMT
Arijit Sarkar Job Gmail wrote:
> WOW!! That was fast..
> So If I have an web application deployed on tomcat and windows XP pro,
> theoretically, unlimited users can connect to the application
> simultaneously?
> Tomcat or Windows XP does not place any limits to that?
The only limits are resource limits (memory, cpu, network bandwidth,
etc) if you hit it with a lot of connections at a time, and what you
configure in tc's config files in order to control the performance and
stay within those resource limits (threads, mainly).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message