tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject TC 5.5 with java -server mode in windows service
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 13:12:07 GMT
How do I set the jvm to -server mode when running as a windows service?
In tomcat5w.exe, if I put -server in the java options box, tomcat
doesn't start.  Do I just specify the full path to the \Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_17\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll in the jvm box?  That's
what I have now, but I don't know if it's the preferred way to do it,
and a thread still says mixed mode, if I'm interpreting it correctly:

[2009-05-15 08:54:50] [info] Full thread dump Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM
(1.5.0_17-b04 mixed mode):

TIA!
Dave