tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: General errors in virtual host setup
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 21:43:04 GMT
Dave Filchak wrote:
> When I ran the url and said that it timed out ... what it actually
> eventually popped up was:
>
> Bad Gateway
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>
> Maybe this gives us a hint?

To me, it just makes it even more confusing.
;-)

Please confirm, that you really added the port :8080 in the URL when you
did those tests.

Nevertheless, we're still missing a couple of listening ports here..
That is nowhere close to normal.
You should have :
- port 8005 (the Tomcat shurdown port)
- port 8080 (Tomcat's HTTP connector)
- port 8009 (first configured AJP connector)
- port 8010 (second configured AJP connector)
8005 and 8010 aren't there in the netstat, so where are they ?

Is the Tomcat log saying anything about these ?