tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: How to make request parameters available to a login.jsp?
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 18:45:17 GMT
Sid Sidney wrote:
> Tomcat does remembers the original "POST data". I know because once a user successfuly
sings in, the original "POST data" is available  either from a jsp or servlet. The problem
is that it is not available within the login.jsp page.

Why would you need that strange thing ? ;-)
Anyway, putting together Chuck's response and mine and yours, it appears
that this POST data is thus stuffed away somewhere by Tomcat.
You might be able to do some detective work, find out where, and go get it.
It still sounds strange (to me) that you would need this at the moment
of running your login.jsp though..