tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Database pooling prob
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 21:12:57 GMT
if the client and the server are on the same machine, you would get two
lines in the netstat output

TCP    [::1]:80               Michael:50522          ESTABLISHED
TCP    [::1]:50522            Michael:http           ESTABLISHED

one line is for the server connection, and the other one is for the
client connection.

Filip