tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Reading Property files
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 20:14:56 GMT
2009/5/26 john S <email2johnn@gmail.com>:

> <servlet>
>  <servlet-name>ABC</servlet-name>
>  <servlet-class>com.ijk.abc</servlet-class>
>  <init-param>

Who wrote this "com.ijk.abc" servlet?

Does it have installation instructions? Are you following them?

Do you have source code? If not, ask the authors of that servlet.

If you do not know how they read those files, most of your
attempts will be futile.

What is your operating system?

> *Servlet Name: *
> * Servlet Code (class name): *
> *         Servlet Classpath: *
> *              Servlet Args: loan=/opt/mywebapp/config,
> loan.props=abc.props,  loan.log=abc.log*

/opt/..  is an absolute path. So I think that relative paths
(/WEB-INF/...) that you are trying to use, will not work in your case.
 Also, loan.props and loan.log are relative paths.

Also, parameter names are case-sensitive.  It is "loan", not "Loan"
that you tried.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko