tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with Establishing Database Configuration
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 03:39:15 GMT
john.xml -- this has to be named context.xml.  Tomcat won't see it
otherwise.  And <Resource .../> has to be wrapped in a <Context ...>
element.

Just to be clear ... is you're path to context.xml tomcat/webapps/john/
META-INF/context.xml?

Also to be clear, is ojdbc14.jar in tomcat/lib (as opposed to tomcat/
webapps/john/WEB-INF)?

-- David