tomcat-users mailing list archives

From trojansnake12 <boppn...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Debian Tomcat Fail
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 20:14:31 GMT

Thanks Chris, I was really just messing around with some stuff to see if I
could get the page working at all, I was really unconcerned with the file
types I was using.  In the end, as I said, I got this thing working, my only
question now is the relative file pathing.  The
"../webapps/geosim/WEB-INF/classes/Project.java" does not work correctly.
If I use "/var/tomcat6/webapps/geosim/WEB-INF/classes/Project.java",
however, that does work.  What is the default relative path starting point?
I'd rather not use absolutes, and I'm sure I'm just making a dumb mistake.