tomcat-users mailing list archives

From trojansnake12 <boppn...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Debian Tomcat Fail
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 03:33:39 GMT

I've switched to using Sun Java 6, and now my stuff doesn't crash, but I get
internal errors all over the place.  On the app in my original post I get a
HTTP status 500, exception report:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not initialize class
javax.imageio.ImageIO
	org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:294)

org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:162)

Even the initial homepage gives me an error, it says "10cf", and then has an
internal error code listing below that as well.  Am I just fighting an
uphill battle here with Tomcat and debian?