tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tokajac <>
Subject Re: Basic authentication without a secure connection
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 15:39:31 GMT

Answer on the FIRST question:
I want to have Struts and php applications on separate hosts (if possible).
If not, I will consider possibility for putting them on same host...

Tomcat application is using j_security_check, not Basic authentication.
User-id and password are kept in session. They can be reached anytime.

The scenario that you wrote is exactly what I want.
How can I implement it?

I'll also look after HttpFox.