tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jan Hork√Ĺ <honz...@gmail.com>
Subject Difference between running bootstrap.jar and catalina.bat
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 06:28:35 GMT
Hi,

I have problem with running my app. When I run Tomcat 5.5 | 6.0 by java -jar
bootstrap.jar start It works fine, but when I try run it by catalina.bat or
install as servise I got some class found problems.

Shortly... Some features of application is based on jaxb1 and I need there
web servise which is based on jwsdp2 (jaxb2). I put some jars to app/lib,
some to tomcat/lib and some to java/lib and it works with java -jar
bootstrap.jar start, but not as service.

Can anyone give me some advice?

Realy thanks, hopeless Jan.