tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Schneider <>
Subject Re: What Tomcat presentations / demos / discussions do you want to see at ApacheCon US 2009?
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:02:51 GMT
Hi Mark,

- I think an overview of thenew features of Tomcat 7 would be great

- Fillip did a talk about the new Servlet Specs 3.0

- Concerning how often questions regarding mod_jk are showing up in
the list: mod_jk - HowTo / Best practices

- I very much liked the talk "becoming a tomcat superuser"

Mark, I wrote a mail to Fillip since his presentations of the
ApacheCon EU (Servlet 3.0 etc.) are not available via the
ApacheCon-website, however, seems as if my mail went straight into
Fillip's Spam-folder. Could you maybe ask him if he could provide his
slight from the last ApachCon? And please /not/ on
1st, I don't like to register there, 2nd, I'd actually like to avoid
installing Flash...

just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2
gpgp-key available

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message