tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: How to debug Error: listenerStart?
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 14:24:47 GMT
How are you running Tomcat?  IDEs (e.g. Eclipse) often reset the
logging if you start Tomcat inside the IDE;  For me, using the
MyEclipse plugin in Eclipse completely suppresses everything but
catalina.out.  If I need the other logs, I start Tomcat from its ~bin/
startup.sh (I have a vanilla download from the Apache site).