tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Scheduling tasks in Tomcat
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:39:38 GMT

javac .\org\quartz\ee\servlet\QuartzInitializerServlet.java
place .\org\quartz\ee\servlet\QuartzInitializerServlet.class to WEB-INF/classes

your web.xml will need to associate the Servlet class with url-pattern as in this configuration:
 <servlet>
 <servlet-name>Servlet</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>org.quartz.ee.servlet.QuartzInitializerServlet</servlet-class>

  <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
 </servlet>
 <servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>Servlet</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>*</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>

you will also need an startup display page index.jsp and configure index.jsp as welcome-file
e.g.

  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.