tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: What Tomcat presentations / demos / discussions do you want to see at ApacheCon US 2009?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:17:48 GMT

when/where?
avialable link(s)?

thanks,
Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:10:02 -0400
> From: chris@christopherschultz.net
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org