tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: tomcat shutdown problem
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:40:45 GMT

usually ps -ef will show you all active processes with
PID(processID)  PPID(parentProcessID)  THR(NumThreads) PR(priortity) NAME

More information is available from the brainiacs at University of Illinois
http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~gfrancis/illimath/windows/aszgard_mini/bin/CommandTools/readme1.txt

Martin Gainty
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Edison
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.