tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: Permanent Redirect?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:31:31 GMT

Alex-

you can use tuckey to rewrite the URL to redirect to your SSL enabled site
http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite

any ContextPath of / will direct to ROOT.war for that Tomcat
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/manager-howto.html

Viel Gluck/Good Luck
Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.