tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Connection Pooling questions
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 02:33:36 GMT

the configuration you describe only defines parameters to be passed to the Connection Pool
Library..which connection pool library are you using?
are you using Thread starve algorithm? or explicit no-activity-on-connection algorithm?
Most connection pools with close the connection only after statement handles are
quiesced (explicit close) or starved for activity
?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying
hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have
any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can
not accept any liability for the content provided.