tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: NameNotFoundException
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:51:11 GMT

have you checked your vignette class locates the applicable xml configuration?

http://global.vignette.com/docs/V7/rel7.3/cs/cmsruntime/com/vignette/as/client/javabean/ManagedObject.html#importXML(com.vignette.as.client.common.ref.ObjectTypeRef,%20java.lang.String,%20boolean)
  SubclassOfManagedObject myManagedObject = new SubclassOfManagedObject();
  ObjectTypeRef ref = myManagedObject.getObjectTypeRef();
  myManagedObject = ManagedObject.importXML(ref, xmlString, true);
making sure that xmlString is a String object that contains XML
  document
(with applicable jndi name)

then at minimum myManagedObject will be serialised
?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying
hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have
any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can
not accept any liability for the content provided.