tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 21:28:22 GMT
This is clearly a GWT configuration problem.  I'm not terribly expert,
but when I struggled with GWT issues, I got lots of good help from the
GWT list at

	http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit?hl=en&lnk=sg

Start by searching the archives.  I pretty sure there have been lots
of messages about this sort of problem.

I think joining that group is your best bet.

Good Luck,
Ken

>>> ondiaye@antg.com
>>> ondiaye@alum.mit.edu