tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dan Armbrust <daniel.armbrust.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to debug Error: listenerStart?
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 14:21:01 GMT

> Any idea what I should check, to figure out why I don't have a <Host> log file?

Correction.  I have a <Host> log file - but it is always blank.  Size
0.  I tried the starting it up with a missing filter, and a missing
listener, and neither case gives me anything in the <Host> log file.

I haven't made any changes to Tomcats default logging configuration.

Tomcat does print this to the console as it starts up:

(org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig).

Perhaps thats related.