tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Crowther <Peter.Crowt...@melandra.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat shutsdown automatically
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:29:06 GMT
> From: Potri Raaja [mailto:potri.raaja@hotcourses.co.in]
> The below mentioned details are the error message from the
> hs_err_pid29022.log file, can you please look in to this and
> help me out to trace the exact issue.

The fault is happening in some native code in the Oracle driver (libocijdbc10.so).  I'm with
Chuck, I'd try the native Java Oracle client and see whether the problem goes away.  Failing
that, check with Oracle about any issues between their native client and your exact JVM version
and environment?

> > Stack: [0x22e7f000,0x22f00000),  sp=0x22efe9a8,  free space=510k
> > Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM
> code, C=native
> > code)
> > C  [libocijdbc10.so+0x123e6]
> > C  [libocijdbc10.so+0xe248]
> > Java_oracle_jdbc_driver_T2CStatement_t2cDefineFetch+0x90
[...]

                - Peter