tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Crowther <Peter.Crowt...@melandra.com>
Subject RE: Jsp working fine from tomcat, but displaying source when accessed through apache (Only on Firefox)
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:04:03 GMT
> From: newToMina [mailto:askme131@yahoo.com]
> I have jsp page which displays fine when I access it directly
> from tomcat.
> But when the page is access through apache (mod_jk) it
> displays the source code.

Do you have a JkMount for the directory with the .jsp in *and* the same directory exposed
directly through httpd?  Seems unlikely to be the problem givem that both responses shown
below return a JSESSIONID cookie, but even so....

> This is happening only on Firefox and on IE it works fine.

What do the requests look like?  Presumably there's a key difference somewhere?

                - Peter