tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JT <>
Subject Re: Undeploy does not delete all .jar files
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:58:49 GMT
Not sure why I have the <Logger>.  I put that in over a year ago and I was
looking at docs and examples online and since it seemed to work I didn't
worry about it.  now that I need to undeploy without stopping the service
things aren't working.  This was originally in the global conf/context.xml

Anyways, I did not add the Logger back into my application context.xml
file.  My application context.xml file looks like this.
    <Context antiJARLocking="true"  antiResourceLocking="true"/>
    <Resource name="jdbc/xxx” auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"