tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JT <jltoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Undeploy does not delete all .jar files
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:46:20 GMT
I'm trying to undeploy my application in Tomcat without having to stop and
start the Tomcat service. In the manager I undeploy the application. When I
look under webapps I see that my exploded application directory is still
there and if I look inside of the directory everything has been deleted
except for 6 .jar files under WEB-INF/lib (adf_faces_impl, afc, custComps,
jsf-impl, log4j-1.2.8, and portlet-client-adf). All other .jar files under
lib are gone. Since this does not get deleted I cannot redeploy the same
application.  Any suggestions?

I'm using Tomcat 5.5 and I'm creating my .war file from JDeveloper.

Thanks for your help!