tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 19:48:48 GMT
If you are running a plain Tomcat downloaded from Apache, and if you
haven't changed it's logging, it will write to ${TOMCAT_HOME}/logs/
catalina.out, where ${TOMCAT_HOME} is the place you installed Tomcat.
If you are running Tomcat from an IDE, say Eclipse, it usually will
write out in the IDE console window.

As Chuck has (and will) observe, writing to System.out is not a good
production practice, but it is ok for quick down & dirty debugging
like this.

Ken

>>> xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee

>>> ondiaye@antg.com