tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat users meetup in London
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 21:01:46 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Mark Thomas [mailto:markt@apache.org]
>> Subject: Re: Tomcat users meetup in London
>>
>> So, how does the Thursday or Friday evening next week suite folks?
>
> Either should be ok for us.  Friday daytime is tentatively set for the British Museum,
with a friend of ours from here whose visit happens to overlap ours.  (If Friday is chosen,
can we drag him along?  He does speak Java, but not Tomcat.)  Have no idea where we'll be
on Thursday, but as long as the tube is running, it shouldn't matter.

Thursday is better for me, so lets say Thursday. I'll let someone else pick the
time and place. Anywhere accessible by Tube or bus is fine by me.

Mark