tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Deploying to Tomcat Server
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:17:18 GMT
Richard Coutinho wrote:
> Shaun
>
> Who would I contact to verify the startup.bat file?

Richard,
following your desperate call, we had a meeting here at work with all
our Tomcat and Java experts to study the problem.
After two hours we were not really making any headway, but the blonde
cleaning lady overheard us and suggested :

"Could he not for instance, like download Tomcat 4.1 again, from the
Tomcat site (the zip version, not the Windows installer), unzip it
somewhere and compare the startup.bat with his ?"

I think you may want to try that, who knows ?