tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Tomcat 5.5 embedded vs Tomcat 6.0.18 embedded
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:57:02 GMT
János Löbb wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2009, at 4:10 AM, André Warnier wrote:
>
>> Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> [...]
>>> The metaphysical implications of existing without a trace are rather
>>> intriguing...
>> I am surprised that you would not have heard of stealth technology.
>> What do they call a stealthy Tomcat ? a Raptor ?
> No.... that must be a Schrödingercat :)
I am sorry, but I will have to disagree.
A Schrödinger Tomcat would be one that exists multiple times, in quantum
superposition. Which would probably create problems with all of them
trying to listen on the same TCP ports. Unless of course the listening
port only gets instantiated at the first interaction with one of the
Tomcats.