tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: Sun Webserver connector problem - nsapi_redirector
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 23:09:42 GMT
On 02.04.2009 21:47, dmitriz wrote:
> I'm attaching log and config files here. Thanks.

I compared with my test setup. I'm not sure whether the following
changes are relevant, but you can try:

- magnus.conf:
  I have the two Init lines related to jk as the first Init lines,
directly after the TempDir
- obj.conf:
  Use /examples/* as a pattern.
  Remove the j2ee object (I vaguely remember some conflict with jk)

Do those changes help?

The nsapi log shows, that the plugin gets loaded successfully, so the
only thing which needs fixing is the NameTrans and Co.

> dmitriz wrote:
>> I would like to front Tomcat 6.0.14 with Sun WebServer 6.1 SP8. I have
>> followed to a tee the instructions from
>> Unfortunately, it seems like the directive:
>> NameTrans fn="assign-name" from="/examples(|/*)" name="jknsapi"
>> is being completely ignored.
>> I get the following error: “trying to GET /examples, send-file reports:
>> HTTP4142: can't find /cfo/SUNWwbsvr-6.1SP8/docs/examples (File not
>> found)”.
>> It looks like Sun Webserver is looking for /examples folder in its docroot
>> and not redirecting it to Tomcat.
>> Any help will be appreciated.
>> TIA.
>> Dmitri