tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Context and swallowOutput
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:34:34 GMT
Edward Bicker wrote:
> Charles,
> When you say conf/Catalina/[host]/[appName].xml  what are you refering to when you say
.../host/....   ?  What do you want us to add as /host/   / Can you give example?

It is the host name as defined in server.xml

(and Catalina is the engine name)

Mark

> /Ed

conf/Catalina/[host]/[appName].xml, rather than in the webapp's META-INF/context.xml.

>> - Chuck
>>

>> THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL
and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.