tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <jsm...@infotrustgroup.com>
Subject RE: Help with a Tomcat issue???
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 19:47:18 GMT
I'll see if I can set up a working example. And I didn't mean to say "proxy," not that there
is one. We aren't using JK connector. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Smith [mailto:jsmith@infotrustgroup.com]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 1:28 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Help with a Tomcat issue???

Just Tomcat, no proxy.

And I agree, that isn't the way you'd want to fix it ultimately, but I was experimenting to
find out what worked.  You'd ultimately like to not see the '0' at the beginning of the buffer.
 I found the place where it was getting copied to the beginning of the buffer, but I can't
figure out the logic behind the code.  Too many micro opts (it's fast!).

What did NOT work was simply subverting the copying of the data and setting the buffer length
to 0, as is normally the case.  There are apparently some instances where .nextRequest must
copy the data from one buffer to the next.  I tried.  Things didn't work so well after that...
 :-)  I mentioned one of those in the previous email.

But again, I am not yet familiar with this part of the Tomcat code.  So I am probably missing
something fairly obvious.