tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dfobox <dfo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser shows source of .jsp file. Why?
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 05:21:30 GMT

answer is pretty simple

"NOTE: If your domain name is NOT pointing to our service yet you will need
to add your domain name and your server IP in your local hosts file in order
for you to be able to access your JSP pages since otherwise the Tomcat will
not render the context for your domain. For more info on how to include your
domain/IP in your local computer's hosts file please check:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_file"

I've just added a line to hosts file to substitute my domain name by ip
address